· -Set-up may begin at noon at The Ailey Studios
405 W 55th Street.
-Candidate is assigned a table upon arrival.
· - Each station consists of a 32" x 6' table.
-The entire display must be contained on the table and on
the floor immediately surrounding the table for
something like a model stand.
-Be sure to include your name, school, and design area on your display.
-Candidates may utilize their own free-standing display boards, but are responsible
for complete set-up & removal.
-The URTA display boards are a good template. Show boards sitting on the table
should be no taller that 60".
· -There may or may not be a wall behind the table. Display should be free standing.
· -Be sure to bring extension cords, tape, and lights for your display/models.
-You should bring your best work, photos, bibles, models. Some will add a class project into the mix.
Guests are coming both to see your work and chat while some are attending looking to hire a designer.
- Business cards & resumes are a must.
· -Strike begins at 9:30 PM. Nothing can be left in the room overnight.