· -Set-up may begin at noon at The Ailey Studios
405 W 55th Street.
-Candidate is assigned a table & display unit (see below) upon arrival.
· - Each station consists of a 32" x 6' table. Space to the side will be provided
for a dress stand or model stand.
-The entire display must be contained on the table and on the floor immediately surrounding the table.
-Be sure to include your name, school, and design area on your display.
· -Be sure to bring extension cords, tape, and lights for your display/models.
-You should bring your best work, photos, bibles, models. Some will add a class project into the mix.
Guests are coming both to see your work and chat, while some are attending looking to hire a designer.
- Business cards & resumes are a must.
· -Strike begins at 9:30 PM. Nothing can be left in the room overnight.
-At 3:30PM U/RTA will present a talk back with a working NYC designer and the students, plan your day accordingly